Dr. Cyr is a Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) with a special emphasis in osteopathy in the cranial field and osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT).
What is a Doctor of Osteopathy?
Doctors of Osteopathy
- Are Licensed physicians. (All 50 States)
- Have a degree in osteopathic medicine.
- Graduates of an osteopathic college.
- Can be a family physician or a specialist.
- Are physicians who utilize the scientific method to diagnose & treat
- Offer a balanced system of health care to cure, as well as, to prevent
- Place emphasis on caring for the whole person reflected by the large
percentage of D.O.’s currently serving as family physicians nationwide.
- Can provide an added dimension to their patient’s healthcare through
osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT).
Additional reading from the AOA
Address and contact information:
Theresa Cyr DO Medical Corporation
5445 Oberlin Drive Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121
Phone number: (858) 587-1822
Fax: (858) 587-8967
View Larger Map